Test Methold: HPLC
Resveratrol is a polyphenol compounds, mainly derived from grape (red wine), giant knotweed, peanut, mulberry and other plants.Resveratrol is a kind of biological strong natural polyphenols, also known as the three phenol stilbene, is cancer chemoprevention agents, is also to reduce platelet aggregation, the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, disease of heart head blood-vessel chemoprophylaxis agent.The United States department of agriculture research results show that the peanut and ren also contains a considerable amount of resveratrol in red.
2. Lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth.
3. The function of drying dampness and kill worms.
4.Expel cold and the wind,to warm the kidney and strengthen the yin.
5.Antifugal and antivirotic.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite;
2. Applied in daily necessities field, aslo added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, because of the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.
For more product information pls kindly contact email@example.com
|White Fine Powder||Complies|
|100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|