Country of Origin︰China
Unit Price︰US $ 10.29 / KG
Minimum Order︰1 KG
Papaya is a tall herbaceous plant in the genus Carica; its edible fruit is also called papaya. It is native to the tropical region of America, mainly from southern Mexico to Central America. Now these plants are grown in all tropical regions of the world.
Papayas are plants of tropical regions and, for growth and fruit production, they need a warm climate. They cannot live with low temperatures.
1. Prevention and treatment of cancer and allergic disorders.
2. Revitalization of the human body and a maintaining of energy and vitality.
3. Supported cardiovascular system.
4. Strengthened immune system.
5. Prevention of cataract formation.
6. Alleviated inflammation.
7. Help with nausea and constipation.
8. Fighting various cancers including cervix, breast, liver, lung, and pacreatic while aiding the
9. cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems.
3.Instant soups & meals
7.Biscuits & bakery products