Country of Origin︰China
Minimum Order︰1 KG
Product Name: Fenugreek Extract
Latin Name: trigonella foenum-graecum
Part of Plant Used: Seed
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol
Fenugreek is one of the world's oldest medicinal herbs. Fenugreek seeds have been found to contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin (which is a compound that has properties similar to estrogen), starch, sugars, mucilage, mineral matters, volatile oil, fixed oil, vitamins and enzymes. Other active constituents in fenugreek are alkaloids, lysine and L-tryptophan, as well as steroidal saponins.
Fenugreek Extract is often used to expel cold, cure abdominal distention and fullness,cure enteric hernia and cold damp cholera in
acient China.It has been used in homeopathic medicine for more than a thousand years by various cultures,such as the Chinese and
the Greeks. It is believed to lower cholesterol, help with digestion, and increase a nursing mother’s breast milk supply. Fenugreek seed extract is also believed to work as a weight loss aide.
1. Regulate blood sugar and promote body building;
2. Reduce cholesterin and protect heart;
3. Bulk laxative and lubricates the intestines;
4. Good for the eyes and helps with asthma and sinus problems.
1. Fenugreek seed extract applied in Nutritional supplements.
2. Fenugreek seed extract applied in Health food products.
3. Fenugreek seed extract applied in Pharmaceutical products.
Payment Terms︰ T/T